Saturday, March 19, 2011

VEGAS BABY

So in case you didn't know I have the best friend in the world, who happens to be my matron of honor!!  Last weekend I was lucky enough to be able to take a few days off from studying to head down to Houston to see her and her adorable little family!  It had actually been a few months since I had since her so it was a real treat for both of us.  Also, I hadn't been able to show her my RING yet so that was an added plus.  Of course we talked wedding stuff, like we always do.. and she told me about some planning she had been doing.  VEGAS baby!  I am so excited for my bachelorette party!!  She is planning everything down to the smallest detail, it's sure to be an amazing weekend.  I have been blessed in my life to have amazing girlfriends and I can't wait for us all to take a weekend off our crazy busy lives to be together and celebrate life, love and wonderful friendships.  So now when I lay down to sleep, I am dreaming of Vegas!!  Give it a few days, I am sure the wedding dreams will come back to me soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity