Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Let them eat CAKE!

I think one of the high points of being a guest at a wedding is getting to eat the wonderful wedding cake.  For us girls, we enjoy other things about weddings of course. I know I have never been to a wedding where I didn't cry during the ceremony. To be perfectly honest, I cry even when I watch weddings on TV, even in a move when I know it's not real.  Yeah, I am a big sap. So I think most brides have a very clear idea of their dream wedding cake, I do not.  I have never really cared much about the wedding cake.  Of course I care how it tastes... and want it to look nice, but I am not one of those brides who has a dream cake.  I feel like I have so many other things, like my designer shoes, that I dream about when I think of our wedding rather than the cake.  Here is what I do know. I am very traditional about most things, like getting married in a church, music, my dress being white etc.. but when it comes to cake I think we will mix things up a bit.  We hate white cake, boring.  We love chocolate for sure.  So while I am not sure what flavor we will pick I can promise you it won't be white wedding cake.  The last few days I have been working on a wedding budget ( thanks Dad) and in the process looking up vendors.  I did find a cake that I think is rather fabulous.  I like this look, what do you think? ( Minus the pink of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity