Friday, July 8, 2011

Bridesmaid Luncheon

God has blessed me with amazing family and dear friends so I wanted to do something special to show them how much I love and appreciate them.  I decided to host a bridesmaid luncheon over memorial day weekend in Dallas. I know what your thinking, wait.. isn't the bridesmaid luncheon supposed to be the week of the wedding?  Yes, it is. I know what all the books say.. but I honestly don't care.  It is my wedding so I can do whatever I want.  I decided I wanted to host an event where I could formally ask my bridesmaids to be in my wedding.  I decided to take them to Bonnie Ruth's a great french place in Frisco.  They have an amazing brunch with unlimited mimosas (perfect for my group of friends).
My mom, Nancy and bridesmaids!


Here are the invites I sent each girl...
Inside it says..
"In honor of you who will stand by my side
You are helping to make me a happy bride
I would like to thank you in my own way
Please join me for lunch on this special day"

I wanted to give my bridesmaids something formal asking them to be my bridesmaids. After months of reading and planning, I decided to take then to lunch and give them a small gift with a personalized card formally asking them to be in my wedding. Below are some pictures!
Made by ExQuisiteInvitation on etsy.com


For the little ones in the wedding...





After our lunch we all went dress shopping..  It was a great weekend and I am so blessed to have such amazing girls by my side.  Here are a few of my favorite pics..
Bride with her bridesmaids
My flowergirl, loving my bridal shoes
XOXO,
 The Bride

2 comments:

  1. Hey that looks like a cheerful bridesmaid luncheon. I am in love with this bash. Those invitation cards are also adorable. My sister recently tied wedding knot at some domestic New York wedding venues and I would love to host such a nice launch bridal party for her. Keep sharing such inspirations.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity